Sunday 3 March 2013

February Favorites!




Happy that another month is over, specially February that is probably the hottest month here in Buenos Aires.
As the weather went from very hot to a bit 'cold' (20°C) I've been using lots of products but here are my favorites:
Benefit - They're real!
Great for girls with thin and short lashes, lovely wand but hard to remove it out of the eyes.
Pestañas cortas y finitas? Get it.

Barry M - Pink Sapphire Glitter nail polish
Got it by the end of February, currently obsessed with it, can't stop wearing it!
Me llegó hace poquito pero ya lo amo.

Kiehl's - Rare Earth Pore Minimizer Lotion
My favorite summer moisturizer, so light and visibly reduces the size of my large pores. Score!
Mi hidratante preferido de este verano, visiblemente minimiza poros.

Mac - Studio Finish Concealer NW20
I'm supposed to be tanned during summer but that didn't happen, this concealer was great help covering blemishes and adding light to my eyes. Another plus is that it looks full but I'm wearing this non stop since October!
Muy cubritivo y da luz a los ojos.. y dura muchos muchos meses.

DIY - lip scub
I did this myself and I'm loving it! Mixed 2 tsp of sugar and one of olive oil and voila! Works amazzing. 
Lo hice yo misma y salio genial! 2 cditas de azucar y 1 de aceite de oliva.

Korres - Lip butter Glaze 'Jazmine'
Everybody loves this! It smells like cake and tastes delicious (I know I shouldn't be eating it). I don't think it's ultra moisturizing but it works for me.
Huele y sabe a torta de vainilla, no es lo más hidratante pero me gusta mucho.

Maybeline - Clear Transparent Mascara
What an amazing product, if you have full eyebrows you should definitely give this a try, it's very very cheap and my eyebrows stay on place all day.
Esto es genial, mantiene las cejas en su lugar todo el día y esta a 30 pesos!

Mac - Lipstick 'Snob'
I haven't used this too much but I am amazed by how it smells and the color. Looks so beautiful on light skin tones. Suitable for summer and winter.
No lo usé demasiado pero amo el color y el aroma, queda tan lindo en pieles claras durante el invierno y verano :)

Now I'm off to pack 'cause tonight I'm flying to Florida! I'll be staying there for three weeks shopping as much as I can so, be ready for all the reviews and hauls ! 
Ahora sí me voy a empacar que esta noche me voy a Florida, USA. Estaré 3 semanas y compraré de todo asi que esperenme con muchos reviews y hauls!

Flo x 

19 comments:

  1. Que cosas tan lindas... espero que tengas buen viaje, Flo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm so pleased the Barry M made it to your February favourites! I love their glitters! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. qué bonito es ese labial :D e ha encantado!

    ReplyDelete
  4. El esmalte es precioso!! Besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to get the Maybelline clear mascara for my eyebrows for the longest time! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encanta el labial de MAC, lo tengo en vista hace tiempo pero el color es similar a otros que tengo de la marca como Angel así que todavía no me permito comprarlo.
    Mucha suerte en tu viaje y shop til you drop!
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great favourites! I really want to try that concealer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que hermosas cosas! muero por esa máscara.
    Un beso y suerte en tu viaje!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yo quiero la mascara de pestañas..voy a comprarla ahora en Brasil..besoss
    www.cosasde-ladydiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Divinoo todoo! tomo nota del diy para labios! me encanto!

    besotess!
    Joy
    checkmymakeup.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  11. Korres jasmine looks so pretty! try using an oil based eye makeup remover for stubborn mascara, using just regular olive oil works like a charm.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The glitter nail polish looks like a bottle of fun! :-)

    xx Christal xx
    LipstickAndPonytails.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. aaaaaaaaaaaa me gusta todo excepto el tono snob de labial. Bueno a mi me gustan los tonos mas oscuros, no hay con que darle!
    te mando un beso enorme y que tengas excelente semana!
    http://www.classyandfabulous.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  14. hola! Que buenos los productos!!! Me encantó el esmalte!!
    Ya te sigo!
    Besotes!
    http://simplestbeautyblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post Flo! I have to agree with you about the Benefits They're Real mascara! It's amazing and definitely worth the splurge!!

    Check out my blog sometime!!! :)

    Kendra
    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. ainnnn todo es de 10! mi próxima compra creo que será el minimizador de poros de Kiehl's *_*

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am fascinated by Mac snob!
    I'm also using NW20 and I must say it is amazing!
    ♥,
    Riza

    ReplyDelete
  18. La máscara de pestañas de Benefit es la mejor máscara que he tenido en mi vida, la adoro!

    Un besín!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog!
If you wish to ask me something just tweet me at @HolaFloBlog
Feel free to link me your blog and I'll check it out x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...